Learn Arabic Online contains a large and ever-growing repository of tutorials on the Arabic language اللغة العربية. Here you can learn to read Arabic, write Arabic, learn Arabic numbers, learn Arabic verb conjugation, delve into Arabic grammar, and much more.
The material ranges from absolutely introductory Arabic lessons to short Arabic courses for even the most advanced literatures. Both the absolute basics of the language are covered, such as the Arabic alphabet and verb conjugation, as well as very advanced material, such as Arabic poetry and deep etymology. It is an extraordinary supplement to Arabic language courses and is an invaluable and authoritative resource for Classical Arabic.
How to Learn Arabic Fast and Free Online
The complete study of classical Arabic involves several sciences, all of which are covered in our tutorials. Here you will find lessons and useful exercises that will improve your reading (قراءة), writing (رسم الخط), pronunciation (تجويد), lexicology (لغة) and vocabulary (مفردات), grammar (نحو) and syntax, morphology (صرف), etymology (اشتقاق), rhetoric (بلاغة), poetry (عروض)
We take a classical approach to Arabic that has been inspired by the Basran camp of grammar. As such, this website is primarily designed to acquaint you with classical, liturgical Arabic. So if you’re looking to learn Qur’anic Arabic online, then no matter what level you’re starting from, this website will take you from there. And God is the all-helping.
Start FREE Arabic Lessons Online
Where To Start: The tutorial entitled How to Learn Arabic online is a good place to start. It explains how this website approaches these above sciences. But first, watch this short video on the parts of speech:
Video Source | Shariah Program
Looking for Quick Information?
• Learn the Arabic Alphabet – our flagship Arabic alphabet course with audio and exercises updated for 2020; includes 22 detailed lessons that cover the basics of Arabic pronunciation and tajweed
• [PDF] Beginners Guide to Arabic – PDF document that includes a crash course on the Arabic alphabet and previous issues of our Caravan Press newsletter
• [PDF] Arabic Grammar – More elaborate 90 page PDF document that dives into how the Arabic language works
• Arabic Nouns – a beginner’s lesson that gives an overview and some details about nouns, pronouns, adjectives and adverbs in Arabic grammar, collectively what we call ism
• Arabic Sentences – a short tutorial that explains the essentials about Arabic sentences in preparation for more advanced topics
• Arabic Pronouns – a tutorial on Arabic grammar that focuses on the definiteness and indefiniteness of words. Includes detailed discussions on all the various kinds of pronouns, such as personal pronouns, demonstrative pronouns, relative pronouns, etc.
• Classical (Quranic) Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic have clear differences. Understand them so you can follow the proper approach to attain proficiency. Learn HOW to Learn Arabic Online
• Arabic Morphology Made Simple – A Step-by-Step Guide with 13 Arabic language lessons covering all areas of Arabic morphology including basic verb conjugation, enhanced verbal paradigms (verb forms), derived nouns, various categories of irregular verbs and even deeper etymology
• Dive into our Arabic Grammar lessons and understand the mechanism that governs the conveyance of “non-word” meanings in Arabic. This is the heart of the Arabic language and we cover it in 17 separate lessons
• Secrets and Beauty of Arabic – Highly Beneficial Article! – There’s a reason God chose the Arabic language as the medium for His final message. More than just its capacity for deep beauty and eloquence, there’s secrets embedded within its grammar, vocabulary and derivation. Not everyone who learns Arabic online knows about these secrets. Not everyone who teaches Arabic even knows them!.
In this special lesson, we’ll expose you to some of these hidden treasures. You’ll be so mesmerized, that even if you’re not a “language person” you’ll want to dive deeper into the language to unravel all of its mysteries.
• Free Course on Classical Logic – entire mini-course that covers the essentials of classical logic (known in Arabic as منطق). We study this in order to protect ourselves from erroneous thinking but more significantly to acquire the terminology taught in this discipline, as it is a prerequisite to Arabic rhetoric. Instead of giving just a PDF with some terminology to memorize we taught the whole science in 12 detailed tutorials!
• How to be Eloquent – an advanced Arabic lesson that covers the concepts behind eloquent speech in the Arabic language; this is a necessary prelude to elevated speech